Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JYM Supplement Science. Jim Stoppani supplement line.

UltimateWarrior

Hey guys are any of you using this supplement line by Jim Stoppani?

Stuff looks pretty good and I'm interested in their pre-workout formula called "Pre JYM".

Have any of you used their products at all?

Ever since I have started using DSpark, I have never looked back to any other pre-workout. Hence, sincerely I have not tried JYm pre-workout.

Its good for like a week and it taste like shit then your body gets used to it and its too expensive to run two scoops

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hey guys are any of you using this supplement line by Jim Stoppani?

Stuff looks pretty good and I'm interested in their pre-workout formula called "Pre JYM".

Have any of you used their products at all?

Never tried his stuff idk.

Doesn't sound like a good pre workout if it's caffeine & sugar. What gearhead said dspark & if you want you can add creatine to that.

what are the ingredients in that bro?

be careful careful with pre workouts, they are always the same garbage ingredients.. just a lot of caffeine and sugar

It is the exact opposite of that. I take pre jym and post jym and couldnt be more happy with it. Its a fully dosed PWO. 6 gs Citrulline Malate, 6gs BCAAs , 2 gs creatine HCL , 300mg caffeine and some other ingredients. The scoop is about 26 gs I think. Idk how you would get used to 300mg caffeine plus Beta Alanine. I take it every day almost and still get that amped feeling. Anyways, just my 2 cents. I love fully dosed PWO so if D spark is fully dosed I may give it a try. But IMO you cant go wrong with JYM, also you dont have to buy BCAA or Creatine because they are both in it.

This is my Problem with Pre-Jym.
The Ingredients look good until you get to the Artificial Sweeteners, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium.

Sucralose is Processed with Chlorine and Kills your Gut Flora.
Acesulfame Potassium is Processed with Methylene Chloride, a Known Carcinogen (Cancer Causing Agent)........................... JP

That is true, it is said to have quite a bit of sucralose, I havent done any real research but according to jim your body only absorbs about 15% of the sucralose and some of that is excreted through urine. I'm not 100% sure though. also I have no idea what Gut Flora is but I'm about to research that as well.

That dude seems smart but he is still a mainstream brand and that will always keep them from putting out the best supplements. Everything is so cost oriented good sups are not made cause they cost too much to make and end user prices would be high. I like small stores that sell direct.

Back
Top Bottom