Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto diet question

Hi guys, simple question how long is the normal length of keto diet? thank you.

It really depends on you and your Goals.

There's Short Term and Long Term Keto ~ Short Term can be a Month/Long Term can be Indefinitely.

Then there's Intermittent Keto, where you go Keto for 10 days to 2 Weeks, then Off for a few days, then back to Keto.......................... JP
P.S.
You need Keto Sticks to measure your Output, it makes things much easier.

the keto diet is a complete scam for the simple fact that you can't eat a bunch of meat and get into ketosis. i've yet to see any evidence that I am wrong and yes I have tested it myself.

the only way to truly get into ketosis is prolonged fasting 2-3+ days. on the 3rd day you will be pissing out ketones and know you are in ketosis.

now i'm not saying the keto diet won't make a fat person lose weight. by virtue of them cutting out donuts, pizza, bagels, bread and pasta naturally anyone will lose weight. but it isn't anything magical you can't do on your own without following any diet. how bout just cut that shit out regardless

As stated above, any sensible diet with a caloric deficit will work. Keto is of benefit to those of us with insulin resistance and/or type 1 diabetic by limiting the blood sugar spikes from carbohydrates (regardless of how "clean" the carbohydrate). Try it out and see what works best for you.

As stated above, any sensible diet with a caloric deficit will work. Keto is of benefit to those of us with insulin resistance and/or type 1 diabetic by limiting the blood sugar spikes from carbohydrates (regardless of how "clean" the carbohydrate). Try it out and see what works best for you.

the myth that keto diets aren't caloric is wrong though. a good size steak that you get from the restaurant is going to be 14oz and after it is drenched in oil and butter easily exceeds 1000 calories.. even if it is dry you are still looking at 750 calories.

Keto isn't a diet. It's a lifestyle. Some people do it for a short period of time just to meet a specific body fat goal. Other people do it for life.

It all depends on your goals. Check out the evolutionary diet -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-evolutionary-diet

The EVO diet has major carb ups on the weekends so the diet is maintainable and be stuck to long term. The biggest thing when sticking to a diet is to make sure it's maintainable. The best diet is the one you can stick to. That's rule #1

Whatever "diet" you follow, just make sure it is sustainable. In the long term it all comes down to consistency. If you do a certain diet and lose tons of fat but then stop the diet what was the point? Slow and steady in a caloric deficit always works.

I’m on board with the guys who said it’s a lifestyle. I don’t agree nor do I understand the keto way. Imo it isn’t a way of life.

Get clean,natural and Whole Foods and enjoy them. You will loose weight

Back
Top Bottom