Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney help

Gregparis

Registered
I went to the doctor and got my bloodwork and he said my kidney’s were not good and I had high potassium. He said to not panic but to come back in 2 weeks and test again to see if it would normalize. I am worried. What supplements can I take to help with my kidney function. I have ran steroids before but have no ran anything in a year.

I went to the doctor and got my bloodwork and he said my kidney’s were not good and I had high potassium. He said to not panic but to come back in 2 weeks and test again to see if it would normalize. I am worried. What supplements can I take to help with my kidney function. I have ran steroids before but have no ran anything in a year.

Stay hydrated with just water
Find Cranberry juice without any added sugars drink about 500ml to 1,000ml per day
Maybe just 2 capsules of N2Guard per day, you may have better test results in a couple of weeks.

Dehydration is a key to this, add more water to your diet daily.

Yeah, guys here are right, may be you drank not enough water before the first test, and that was the reson of high potasium. If I were you I would controll the amount of water I drink for a week and then to make the test again. This result will be right

Back
Top Bottom