Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney stones

Brandontoole

Registered
I am sure I will probably have to ask my doctor, but I am wondering if anyone else on here suffers from kidney stones? I am curious as to what vitamins/supplements I can take? I can't take vitamin C, D3, antacid tablets, or even a multi-vitamin. I like the thought of taking vitamins, but which one's? I have one doctor tell me to not take vitamins and the other yells because of lower levels of vitamin D. It's frustrating!

I believe there are fruits like cranberries that can help, but you probably should see your doctor.

I am sure I will probably have to ask my doctor, but I am wondering if anyone else on here suffers from kidney stones? I am curious as to what vitamins/supplements I can take? I can't take vitamin C, D3, antacid tablets, or even a multi-vitamin. I like the thought of taking vitamins, but which one's? I have one doctor tell me to not take vitamins and the other yells because of lower levels of vitamin D. It's frustrating!

Yes. One of those times it's better than asking on a forum.

very common ailment. i haven't had it YET and don't plan to because i make sure i hydrate adequately

the best way to deal with them now is lots of hydration so you can pass them through

Back
Top Bottom