Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kidney support

PwTateHI

Registered
Ran my kidney numbers via bloodwork and several markers are elevated. My doctor said that needs to be remedied otherwise I could have a kidney issues as I get older. What are the best supplements for kidney repair and help.

Ran my kidney numbers via bloodwork and several markers are elevated. My doctor said that needs to be remedied otherwise I could have a kidney issues as I get older. What are the best supplements for kidney repair and help.

Try n2guard 7 caps/day, n2guard is the best kidney support I've used my kidney value dropped and came to normal.

1) Fix your lifestyle
2) Fix your diet
3) N2Guard

Fix your diet and lifestyle first and foremost. This is preventable

This. If the member, whoever they are, thinks a great supp like N2Guard mans they can carry on drinking, staying out late, eating crap, stay overweight and 'partying' they are mistaken. It's an aid - not a cure. And I've a few bucks say 9/10 it's a lifestyle issue.

You need to be supplementing with N2Guard and making sure you are taking in plenty of water.

Back
Top Bottom