Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney support

Driarkeus

Registered
my kidney numbers came in high, I am worried about what kind of damage I could be doing to my body and what supp can I take to get that number line?
My doctor said he never saw such a high number in anyone before so that isn’t good

my kidney numbers came in high, I am worried about what kind of damage I could be doing to my body and what supp can I take to get that number line?
My doctor said he never saw such a high number in anyone before so that isn’t good

If you have high kidney numbers, increase water intake and add n2guard 7 caps/day that's all you need to start.

bro try n2guard

What are you doing that's harming them? Stop that shit.

Make sure youre running N2guard moving forward!!

N2 LaGuardia is second to none it helps out so much wether on or off cycle

Brother, you need to follow up with your doctor kidney failure is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom