Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney support during Trenbolone cycle.

NYC_ME

I got some tren at the gym and just ran it without doing much research at first and I had a lot of side effects one of them my pee got really dark and smelly. I have been reading a lot about Trenbolone side effects and it turns out it is the only steroid that impair renal functions. My father has only one kidney and he never juiced, now I'm afraid I maybe causing myself the same harm. I need some advice on what I can do to keep my kidneys safe while I run this cycle. I have been drinking a gallon of crmberry juice everyday but I'm not sure this is enough, what should I do?

bro n2guard is used for organ and liver support...works great for kidneys....

don't run tren and if you do run it at a correct dose which is 200mg a week. if you run it any higher you are abusing it pure and simple I don't care what anyone says. if you can't get results on that dose then you don't know how to train or eat period

n2guard will help cleanse your organs.

Well, first of all, tren is a very serious steroid for the experienced bodybuilders. If you are not thoroughly informed on it, and don't use it properly, there might be problems that are way more serious than yours. You can drink a full truck of cranberries juice, and it will not be enough to deal with the sides of trenbolone.

Trenbolone requires a very good PCT with such agents as Clomid, HCGuard, Cabergoline....etc. Regarding the particular side effect you mentioned, N2Guard will help you.

And you need not worry too much about dark urine being a sign of kidney damage. These are just rumours. Trenbolones metabolites have a dark and rusty color, and when they are excreted with the urine, it becomes dark. This does not mean that you can forget about N2Guard - it is essential for all of your organs.

I got some tren at the gym and just ran it without doing much research at first and I had a lot of side effects one of them my pee got really dark and smelly. I have been reading a lot about Trenbolone side effects and it turns out it is the only steroid that impair renal functions. My father has only one kidney and he never juiced, now I'm afraid I maybe causing myself the same harm. I need some advice on what I can do to keep my kidneys safe while I run this cycle. I have been drinking a gallon of crmberry juice everyday but I'm not sure this is enough, what should I do?

N2guard,

drink minimum 2 gallons of water per day

eat 2 whole lemons per day,

Personally, I would get off the tren and use a milder compound instead.

n2 guard and do not underestimate the cleaning of your kidneys daily on unsweetened cran juice 8 per day on tren cycle. I've used cran on all my tren cycles and never had a problem. also as important is what muskate said 2 gallons of water/day

Quick question.
Any Pain or Sensitivity on you Right Side, either at of just below the Last Rib.
If so, go and get a Urine and Blood Test for Hepatitis.

Dark Urine is a sign of Jaundice setting in, which is usually accompanied by Hepatitis.

Also, do you have any Yellow either in the Corner's of your Eye's or under your Tongue............................ JP
P.S.
I do a Lot of Tren, and Currently I'm doing Tren A and Tren Base.
My Urine is Clear.
But then I drink a Boat Load of Water, and that's the only other reason your Urine would get Darker.
You're Dehydrated !

Back
Top Bottom