Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidneys under pressure

ienelo30

I went to the doctor because I was having some issues ‘down there’ let’s leave it at that
She had me get bloods done.
we checked the numbers and she said that my kidney numbers were out of whack. I told her I was using steroids and she said I needed to stop. Is there a supplement that can help with kidney issues

I went to the doctor because I was having some issues ‘down there’ let’s leave it at that
we checked the numbers and she said that my kidney numbers were out of whack. I told her I was using steroids and she said I needed to stop. Is there a supplement that can help with kidney issues

Yes. But you can also look at stopping the cycle and or altering other unhealthy aspects of your lifestyle.

Even N2Guard wont help with 'down there'. Gotta LOL at you meaning your cock wont work so hints at it vs asking about drugs etc. Just spit it out

try n2guard daily 7caps ed for kidneys with a lot of water intake

Back
Top Bottom