bannednutrition.com

Thread: Kre alkalyn

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Kre alkalyn

I am currently taking EFX kre alkalyn for creatine and I use white flood a few times a week depending on my energy level. I am cutting right now and am having good results with my diet. I'm looking to get rid of the rest of the stubborn fat around my core.

I'm wondering if it would make any sense to throw in a fat burner while taking creatine. I know creatine retains water and some fat burners do the opposite. Are there any fat burners that would be fine to take with creatine? I don't know if they would cancel out each other's effects.

Also when on a fat burner, would it not be a good idea to take a pre with stims? I have hemavol that i can use instead of the white flood.

Thanks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Creatine should help keep more water in your muscles, and that should be fine regardless. As far as something to help you burn off stubborn fat, diet and training are obviously the key, but I highly recommend esarms.com cardarine for a phenomenal kick in the pants when cutting.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the more you depend on stimulants pre workout the more you will need them just to function in general

they should only be used minimally and i prefer none at all
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sparjohnson98 View Post
    I am currently taking EFX kre alkalyn for creatine and I use white flood a few times a week depending on my energy level. I am cutting right now and am having good results with my diet. I'm looking to get rid of the rest of the stubborn fat around my core.

I'm wondering if it would make any sense to throw in a fat burner while taking creatine. I know creatine retains water and some fat burners do the opposite. Are there any fat burners that would be fine to take with creatine? I don't know if they would cancel out each other's effects.

Also when on a fat burner, would it not be a good idea to take a pre with stims? I have hemavol that i can use instead of the white flood.

Thanks
    Creatine is MEANT to hold water in the muscles. Taking a fat burner should 'burn' fat not help you lose water. Else don't use both and you'll get what you want.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sparjohnson98 View Post

Thanks
    Creatine puts water in the muscle cells where you want it. Makes you big and full. It's not sub q water that makes you bloated

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the problem is you just get used to it... mentally