Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kre alkalyn

sparjohnson98

Registered
I am currently taking EFX kre alkalyn for creatine and I use white flood a few times a week depending on my energy level. I am cutting right now and am having good results with my diet. I'm looking to get rid of the rest of the stubborn fat around my core.

I'm wondering if it would make any sense to throw in a fat burner while taking creatine. I know creatine retains water and some fat burners do the opposite. Are there any fat burners that would be fine to take with creatine? I don't know if they would cancel out each other's effects.

Also when on a fat burner, would it not be a good idea to take a pre with stims? I have hemavol that i can use instead of the white flood.

Thanks

Creatine should help keep more water in your muscles, and that should be fine regardless. As far as something to help you burn off stubborn fat, diet and training are obviously the key, but I highly recommend esarms.com cardarine for a phenomenal kick in the pants when cutting.

I am currently taking EFX kre alkalyn for creatine and I use white flood a few times a week depending on my energy level. I am cutting right now and am having good results with my diet. I'm looking to get rid of the rest of the stubborn fat around my core.

I'm wondering if it would make any sense to throw in a fat burner while taking creatine. I know creatine retains water and some fat burners do the opposite. Are there any fat burners that would be fine to take with creatine? I don't know if they would cancel out each other's effects.

Also when on a fat burner, would it not be a good idea to take a pre with stims? I have hemavol that i can use instead of the white flood.

Thanks

Creatine is MEANT to hold water in the muscles. Taking a fat burner should 'burn' fat not help you lose water. Else don't use both and you'll get what you want.

Thanks
Creatine puts water in the muscle cells where you want it. Makes you big and full. It's not sub q water that makes you bloated

Back
Top Bottom