Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Krill Ts

NYRkorey

Looking to get some krill TS for my next cycle, but can't seem to find it on N2BM website, they still sell this? I rather buy from them? Can't seem to find it

Also anyone use ancient strength from them for a creatine supplement? Is it a good pick up?

Looking to get some krill TS for my next cycle, but can't seem to find it on N2BM website, they still sell this? I rather buy from them? Can't seem to find it

Also anyone use ancient strength from them for a creatine supplement? Is it a good pick up?

I used both krill TS and ancient strength from n2bm and did a log for both, both products good in their own way.

I'm not sure if krill TS is still available maybe @n2bm can answer this for you.

For ancient strength, I suggest splitting the dose into 3 AM, preworkout and post workout, all 3 work great. I would get it and stack with cardazol.

it does not seem that krill is in stock anymore :(

but what i would suggest is buy a tub of unrefined cold pressed organic coconut oil. use it liberally in your food and you will get tons of healthy fats that way

it does not seem that krill is in stock anymore :(

but what i would suggest is buy a tub of unrefined cold pressed organic coconut oil. use it liberally in your food and you will get tons of healthy fats that way

Thats a smart idea! Once again thank you Steve, also love the podcasts buddy keep them up!

Brother thank you for inquiring about my products.

We have been having trouble keeping this product in stock, but we do have some units destined for Amazon, please buy it here:

https://www.amazon.com/Krill-TS-Krill-Capsules-Build-Muscle/dp/B01C7ZZTT2

I have been using Krill-TS for years now. The absolute best omega3 product you will find. Can't wait to get it restocked. Luckily I stock up so I still have a couple bottles at home.

Back
Top Bottom