Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-carnitine

anon7878

Registered
It could be a coincidence, but I just started taking 500mg of L-carnitine before my workouts (I take it 30 mins before breakfast, gym an hour later) and I've noticed that my body feels strange, almost like I'm in a fog. I was hoping this would be a pick-me-up for my workouts.

What form of carnitine?

Acetyl-l-carnitine passes the blood brain barrier very easily but it should increase cognitive function since it is a precursor to acetyl choline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be a coincidence, but I just started taking 500mg of L-carnitine before my workouts (I take it 30 mins before breakfast, gym an hour later) and I've noticed that my body feels strange, almost like I'm in a fog. I was hoping this would be a pick-me-up for my workouts.

Where did you get it from - what product is it?

do me a favor and throw it in the trash

you don't need to take these AA's before, during or after a workout. and a pick me up is not what you get from 'taking something'.. if you want the best energy for a workout then get a good nights rest before or take a nap

Yeah that does not seem right. I would take time off the product see how that goes.

If its making you feel foggy then it obviously doesnt agree with you. I used to have a supplement store and I can tell you theres alot of crap out there so yeah what brand? Theres not alot of supplement companies Id recommend myself.

Back
Top Bottom