Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Labrada supplements

Taurus

What do you guys think of his products? I ordered some Lean Body ready to drink shakes with 40 grams of protein. They actually taste pretty dang good. Any thoughts?

I'd mix my own. .water btl and powder

I agree, I'm a long haul truck driver so looking for convenience.

I looked up the ingredients.. 0 sugar but a shitload of preservatives in that stuff. don't see it doing anything for you except giving you a stomach ache and making you feel like crap.

you are much better off eating a burger at chili's or something than messing with that crap on your trip.

you do have a brutal situation though with your career choice and bodybuilding.. I'm sure you use up a lot of guest passes lol

Well, just read and Google the ingredients and that'll tell you how quality it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like using the rtd from Labrada, the vanilla tasted good and seemed like it was a lean shake. Idk guess try it and see how it works for you.

d's note 4

I realize they taste good but at what cost? Do you realize how terrible these are for you? I only need to point out two areas before I even go any further. The calories from fat are terrible along with the huge amounts of sodium. The sodium on this is beyond terrible. These should never contain the word lean in them whatsoever because that is the furthest thing from accurate. I would not go near these. There are very few pre mades that are made properly but there are a few out there however this is definitely not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom