Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lean muscle supplement stack

figueroaNY

Registered
I have been searching for a lean muscle supplemental stack to use as a natural way to build it. I am a skinny guy, only 140 pounds but have a small muscle structure so don’t make fun of me. I was looking at stacking exotherm and follidrone from black lion research. They are supposed to work well together. What you think?

I like the blend for exotherm and follidrone from black lion but I prefer to use ostazol with cardazol to lean out and gain mass.

I have been searching for a lean muscle supplemental stack to use as a natural way to build it. I am a skinny guy, only 140 pounds but have a small muscle structure so don’t make fun of me. I was looking at stacking exotherm and follidrone from black lion research. They are supposed to work well together. What you think?

So why mention it?

Eat more.

I think you should worry less about what supplements to use and worry more about eating enough.

Sounds like you really just need to eat more food and keep training. You can certainly add creatine though. It is probably the best supplement for natty lifters. I recommend Ancient Strength from N2BM.

The guys gave you some great advice!

if you want to stack supplements for weight gain you should use a combination of N2Generate ES + N2Slin + Ancient Strength you can grab all of these items here: www.NeedToBuildMuscle.com

Back
Top Bottom