Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Learning to use n2slin

euphoriaforall

Registered
I have been trying n2slin but I don't think I'm running it right. When I take two caps of it I get kind of dizzy and lethargic, then I try working out and it seems like I have no energy. I don't think I'm using it correctly, but why does this happen? I thought it was supposed to give me more energy not less

I have been trying n2slin but I don't think I'm running it right. When I take two caps of it I get kind of dizzy and lethargic, then I try working out and it seems like I have no energy. I don't think I'm using it correctly, but why does this happen? I thought it was supposed to give me more energy not less

N2slin is used for partitioning of glucose, in simple terms. It's not a preworkout. You should try using it during meal time only, like 1 capsule before meal 10min and 1 capsule middle of meal, that should solve the issue.

Nope. It's to be take with meals

How many times have we seen people ask about how to use various products. 99.99% of them explain, in very simple terms, how they need to be used right there on the label. But no... they 'figure' there's another way.

you don't want to use it before a vigorous workout while fasted but you can use it before a workout if you eat something

use it either 1 cap spread out throughout the day if you have many meals. and 2 caps before each meal if you eat 2-3 meals a day

you don't want to use it before a vigorous workout while fasted but you can use it before a workout if you eat something

use it either 1 cap spread out throughout the day if you have many meals. and 2 caps before each meal if you eat 2-3 meals a day

N2Slin on empty would be pointless. I suspect the OP did it on empty. Hence my additional comment above - follow the damn instructions!

Back
Top Bottom