Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaving last sip

bigfoot69

Registered
I've been reading around about protein shakes and one interesting thing I found is that a lot of people discard the last sip. I personally find that last sip to always taste horrible but I just plug my nose and go for it. Is it better to discard it though and save myself the trouble or is that just some nonsense people who can't down it?

I don't think one sip is going to matter, but I shake my repeatedly between sips so it doesn't all settle at the bottom.

I would always recommend finishing your supp drinks unless you want to waste some dosage.

The issue is that the biggest selling brands are soooo full of additives. And they can settle. Shake and swill then swallow.

I'm currently using an unflavoured product - nothing added at all. 60g 1x a day. I brought it directly from the UK importer for NZ dairies.

I don't think one sip is going to matter, but I shake my repeatedly between sips so it doesn't all settle at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom