Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legal sleeping products

munuteers3

Registered
what does everyone use to help them sleep? my situation is unique in that i work the graveyard ship and must sleep during the day. it is brutal and hard to sleep at 8am everyday.

your body is gonna be under tremendous stress with that work schedule and it will take years off your life.

so try and find a better job even if it means less $$$. in the mean time pick up n2sleep. it will help and grab some blue blockers and black out your bedroom windows.

If you are going to be stuck on this shift you are going to want to do everything you can to make the room dark and distraction free. No phones, TV's, alarm clocks, etc. Nothing that gives off light. N2Sleep can help without making you groggy the next day too. I would highly recommend reading Stevesmi's article about sleep. Tons of good tips there and very detailed.

Get a good eye mask. Need to blockout the sun. Also Valerian root, chamomile tea, and calm magnesium

I worked swing shift for a number of years. Darken your room with blinds. Helped me tremendously. You shouldn't have to take anything

I never had this problem. But i wake up early, try waking up earlier each day.

Back
Top Bottom