Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Legalization of cannabis

firetress1

Registered
Do you think now that more and more states are legalizing the stuff more research will be done into what this plant can do for us humans? I wonder if soon it will be integrated into supplements more because of potential peerformance benefits it could essentially provide. Imagine the possibilities!

Research is and has been done regardless. The No1 reason for places changing their minds will be the tax they can raise.

Yup, I don't think conducting any more research will itself change anything.

Last edited:
Pharma has done a ton. According to one report we (the UK) have one company which exports 90 metric tonnes a year. Just recently Wales, where I live, has just started to allow last resort medical use (baby steps). If it went legal I'd be all over this (note I don't use ANY reccy drugs or smoke). It'd be taxed just like tobacco now (ie: heavily).

Do you think now that more and more states are legalizing the stuff more research will be done into what this plant can do for us humans? I wonder if soon it will be integrated into supplements more because of potential peerformance benefits it could essentially provide. Imagine the possibilities!

I understand the many ways in which cannabis benefits human beings, but I cannot imagine it ver being used to improve physical performance. That isn't cannabis' forte.

CBD most certainly can improve performance if you have certain specific issues. For example, a friend of mine has used CBD oil (3 drops per day) to completely get rid of acid reflux that no other medication could cure. This was getting in the way of what he could eat which is extremely important in the fitness world.

Remember that you don't have to "get high" to use cannabis. You can get it without THC.

Theres a small group in society that is against marijuana legalization and id say that about 70% of that group will never change its mind because theyre old and stubborn. Thats not saying that all old people are ignorant an stubborn, but 60+ and you start getting to that group of elders who are still living in reefer madness

Theres a small group in society that is against marijuana legalization and id say that about 70% of that group will never change its mind because theyre old and stubborn. Thats not saying that all old people are ignorant an stubborn, but 60+ and you start getting to that group of elders who are still living in reefer madness

brother...thats a good point...only old people dont smoke hemp lol...

why do we need some nerd in a university doing studies on a mouse when there has already been tons of real life research on what it does.. just go ask a stoner

I assume you’ve never indulged in cannabis, Steve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell them the extra tax will pay for a nice retirement home ;)

Tell them the extra tax will pay for a nice retirement home ;)

my grandpa would would still die before you got his vote lol. He doesnt believe alcohol and tobacco are drugs. His first point is something like, "what do you think the people who rob stores at gunpoint buy right after... weed!"

In reality alcohol, meth or heroin is pretty realistic in replacement of most of his scenarios he uses.

I assume you’ve never indulged in cannabis, Steve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have years ago in Jamaica.. it literally did NOTHING for me lol.. the people i smoked with were all high so it wasn't bad stuff.

even if it did something for me i wouldn't smoke it today because the smell is very strong and i don't want to smell like a pothead or sit in my back porch smoking pot and having my neighbors know i am a pothead.

now CBD oil is something i would try in a heartbeat if it works but i am skeptical that the stuff being peddled out there is any good. gotta get it from a legit place for sure like a clinic or something.

as far as pot legality i am all for its legatlization and the only reason it is illegal as i've said many times has a lot to do with Nixon's dirty strategy of locking up black people and hippies during the 70's so they couldn't vote against him. the reason it is still illegal today is LE and private jails/prisons would lose a fortune if they didn't get to lock up pot related crimes

I’m not going to get political. I will say that I have used and still do use cbd and marijuana. It has its place in the fitness world for sure. It also has its place in the mental health world.

I have never and will never smoke anything. It just repulses me to my core. However, I do like to chew up the occasional gummy bear. I found out the hard way though last spring that you can indeed take too much! LOL.

Back
Top Bottom