Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Lemon Balm Extract (Valeric Acid) as a natural anti-anxiety alternative.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Lemon Balm Extract (Valeric Acid) as a natural anti-anxiety alternative.

I suffer from bad anxiety for the past 2 years now and I fear I may have to go on anti-anxiety medication like Xanax, so I'm looking for alternatives. I have been reading up on some natural ingredients that could help me and I ran across Lemon Balm Extract that is suppose to contain Valeric Acid, which should help may anxiety symptom calm down. Do any of you have experience with it and how much do you recommend I take to start off? I'm still looking for a brand that make a single ingredient supplement with Lemon Balm Extract in it.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hope you get some good info on this, curious as well. Everyone I know on Xanax says stay away due to its addictive nature.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there are definitely lifestyle choices to make buddy

I think that a lot of times anxiety is linked to something that happened as a child so if you change just 1 thing to throw your brain off you can help yourself out mentally. also simple things like avoiding stims, eating healthy, meditation/yoga, and finding relaxing hobbies go a long way
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anything herbal or natural that can help you is a much better route to try first before going for things like Xanax. Like Steve said, making the right changes and choices in your lifestyle can go a long way in improving quality of life as well

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have been on benzodiazepines for many years, and your anxiety get worse if you start use them. I have tried many medicine and the one that has removed all my anxiety is seroquel /quentapine long lasting. IT take some time for the body to get us to IT, like some months and you Will be tirred the first weeks but after some time maybe your anxiety its gone. I use 300 mg xr on night and 50 mg when I wake U P. This drug is anti anxiety in dose UP to 400 . And IT can be used to calm down People who have psycosis, mood disorder inn higher dose. Have you talked with a psychiatrist ? Good luck and never use benzo like xanax as the only treatment . Is like stoping a fire with a bottle of water. You want to get a treatment that work so You can get the anxiety away.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GrindHarder View Post
    I suffer from bad anxiety for the past 2 years now and I fear I may have to go on anti-anxiety medication like Xanax, so I'm looking for alternatives. I have been reading up on some natural ingredients that could help me and I ran across Lemon Balm Extract that is suppose to contain Valeric Acid, which should help may anxiety symptom calm down. Do any of you have experience with it and how much do you recommend I take to start off? I'm still looking for a brand that make a single ingredient supplement with Lemon Balm Extract in it.
    wish i could be of more help, i never used it brother

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You would be surprised how much fish oil and vitamin d help with anxiety. The fish oil especially... not sure if that is something you are supplementing with today, but it is very effective.
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

George S. Patton-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yup! These kinds of drugs are bad news. Anything herbal will be a better choice IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not to promote or anything (I am not associated with the following brand in any shape or form), but I suffer from bad anxiety/depression lately due to a passing away in the family. I was asking people if this supplement; NeCures by PhD Labs, on amazon.com was any good. Nobody had tried it but @MikeSnow told me the ingredients were impressive. I gave it a go, so far, I'm loving this. Really keeps me calm and takes away some of the anxiety/depression. Of course it doesn't have pharmaceutical effects, but it's all-natural. I rather use a herbal formula than something like Xanax.

Hope you feel better.