Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leucine supplementation

timmsparvv

Registered
Has anyone seen decent results from BCAAs and Leucine supplementation? Online they say that a few grams of Leucine alone to a meal, high protein or not-so-high protein, increases muscle protein synthesis by 50-70 percent in humans and increases protein turnover by over 500 percent.

I thought that it was better to have BCAAs instead of just straight Leucine? Anyone had good results?

For myself I like BCAA’s. I do not use the expensive mixes tho, waste of money. I order plain BCAA and drink while working out in morning. If I worked out later in the day after introducing food, I prob wouldn’t use.

If your wanting to take because what marketing says. Don’t bother. It’s not going to make a difference. Prob the only reason I notice is because I workout fasted. I would never spend the $30 to $40 for a 30 day serving. I spend $15 for 3 months serving.

Yeah you will get everything you need from just eating the proper foods. Don’t focus on expensive crap. You are just falling into the hype and marketing. EAT CLEAN!

Has anyone seen decent results from BCAAs and Leucine supplementation? Online they say that a few grams of Leucine alone to a meal, high protein or not-so-high protein, increases muscle protein synthesis by 50-70 percent in humans and increases protein turnover by over 500 percent.

I thought that it was better to have BCAAs instead of just straight Leucine? Anyone had good results?
Short answer is yes, leucine snd or bcaa supplementation will help aid protein synthesis if used in the right scenario

Back
Top Bottom