Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD from InnovaPharm called AndroSarms

When should I take the dose? First thing in the morning? Pre workout? Post workout?

Id suggest taking it after breakfast together with all the vitamins.

If you take it on empty stomach, it might make it upset. Not necessarily, but for some it happens

I'm on day 3 so far. Nothing yet. Does it take at least a week or more to start seeing anything?

Currently taking RD-140 from Innovapharm as well as Anamorelin and seems to be working great but now skeptical because it's in caps....Just 2 weeks in.

I'm on day 3 so far. Nothing yet. Does it take at least a week or more to start seeing anything?

bro you got fakes shit...you'll get prohormone side effects because you either got fake shit or pros...but not sarms...

Currently taking RD-140 from Innovapharm as well as Anamorelin and seems to be working great but now skeptical because it's in caps....Just 2 weeks in.

bro you are taking prohormones not sarms...many guys got scammed like that with these cap places like innovapharm....

Ok well that sucks....Not saying you're wrong but this is the 3rd cycle I've run (one cycle LG-4033 with MK-677) and have never run PCT for either of them them nor had any sides yet had really good gains. I've run pro hormones with PCT and had loads of sides but not with this. Why would this be? Are you saying it's impossible to have legit capsules?

sorry I had forgot to mention the other one in previous post. Not that it matters but the other sarm cycle, or so I thought, was GW with LGD...

I ran a cycle of their LGD and got a little pump during my workouts but that was it. No sides but also no gains!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on day 4 of liquid LGD from Sarms1 and nothing yet! Anyone know when I might see some results...week 2...week 3?

I ran a cycle of their LGD and got a little pump during my workouts but that was it. No sides but also no gains!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm on day 4 of liquid LGD from Sarms1 and nothing yet! Anyone know when I might see some results...week 2...week 3?

It usually takes 1-2 weeks to notice the effects of SARMS. They need to build up in your blood stream. Give it a few more days.

Day 4 is still very early. Keep pushing hard and you will see the results. Make sure to focus on diet and training and not just worry about the SARMS kicking in. They are not typically something you feel.

Yep focusing on diet and training. I'll be patient!...lol

Patience is the most important thing with everything, be it training, or the PEDs. Usually, it will take roughly two weeks for the SARMS to give the full effects, so your time is yet to come.

Ok...2 weeks in and still waiting patiently. I read in one of the threads that it can take up to 3 weeks for effects.

Update...just over 3 weeks and not a friggin thing! Yes I went up 5 lbs in some exercises but nothing I could truly attribute to LGD. I'm wondering if I got a bad batch or I just don't respond to it! I gained about 3 lbs...diet is spot on...working out 6 days/week. No symptoms of low T which is good but it's probably cause this shit isn't working. This has me a little concerned because I'm thinking what the he'll am I putting in my body! Hell I've responded better to creative than LGD and btw I am supplementing with creatine (10g/Day). Thoughts anybody?

Update...just over 3 weeks and not a friggin thing! Yes I went up 5 lbs in some exercises but nothing I could truly attribute to LGD. I'm wondering if I got a bad batch or I just don't respond to it! I gained about 3 lbs...diet is spot on...working out 6 days/week. No symptoms of low T which is good but it's probably cause this shit isn't working. This has me a little concerned because I'm thinking what the he'll am I putting in my body! Hell I've responded better to creative than LGD and btw I am supplementing with creatine (10g/Day). Thoughts anybody?

bro 3lbs is a good start....but you seem to be overtraining why 6 days/week? also you say "diet spot on" brother post it...what are you stats and what you eating...my experience our brothers think they keep a good diet which is logical but many times things can be changed for better bro....

Thanks for your reply gearhead. The 6th day of training is an extra back workout...lagging body part. Without posting my entire meal plan...shoot for about 2000cal..protein 200g, carbs 100g, and fats 50g. Very clean eating. Body weight 165, 5'9". I'm just wondering about the effectiveness of the LGD and whether I'm just not responding to it???

Back
Top Bottom