Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver no good

yopige31l

I am very concerned with my liver values
They are too high
my last blood work have them over a hundred. this was after my steroid cycle that I ran
what am I supposed to take to get this down and how long will it take for my numbers to improve

They are too high
my last blood work have them over a hundred. this was after my steroid cycle that I ran
what am I supposed to take to get this down and how long will it take for my numbers to improve

bad liver values can cause big damage dude

get some n2guard 7 caps ed and drink liquids

They are too high

Same as all those other similar posts you'll have seen in the last 9 months you've been a member.

N2Guard

Everyone here loves n2guard. I haven’t tried it. But you should get a bottle. Also here are a few additional supps that help the liver. I use a combination of these.

Acetyl L-glutathione
TUDCA
Liv52
milk thistle
NAC (N-acetyl L-cysteine) But NAC converts into L-glutathione so I’d just get Acetyl l-glutathione (Acetyl adds better absorption)

The two most powerful of these are the TUDCA and Acetyl l-glutathione

This is what I would do. Get a bottle of n2guard. Also take 1 cap glutathione in the morning and 1 cap of TUDCA at night on top of the n2guard. I’d even toss in 1 cap Liv52 in the AM and 1 cap in the PM. I would do this for about 6 weeks then check bloods

Back
Top Bottom