Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liver is strained

Reiasu27

Newbie Brother
Got my AST and ALT numbers checked
Both numbers were over 80
I'm a bit concerned but from reading some different information seems like it's pretty normal when you are taking a bunch of steroids
what is a good supplement that I can take that will help refresh and detox my liver so I don't end up having jaundice or any other type of liver disease

I'm a bit concerned but from reading some different information seems like it's pretty normal when you are taking a bunch of steroids
what is a good supplement that I can take that will help refresh and detox my liver so I don't end up having jaundice or any other type of liver disease

you need n2guard if you have liver issues no question about it

Start by increasing water intake and add n2guard to your daily intake 7caps split into 3 doses ed.

What bunch of steroids??

Need to get off the sauce and on N2gUARD RIGHT NOW

Back
Top Bottom