Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to boost vitamin B

garretail

Registered
Looking for the best sponsor product on here to boost my vitamin B in my body. when you have low vitamin B you have super low energy and I am living proof of that. I am very tired all the time and it takes me a while just go get out of bed. I've already tried vitamin B from the drug store and did nothing for me.

the best way to get your B vitamins is fruits and veggies combined with proper gut health. it has been proven over and over again that you cannot take a vitamin pill and cure your vitamin deficiencies.

B vitamins must be present in the complex. You can take tons of B12, but if you're deficient in the others , it won't do a thing. N2GUARD has over a thousand times the RDA of B12 along with the complex. There's no way in the world that wouldn't be more than enough.

The body utilizes vitamins very well through the digestive system, just as it's done for the last 10,000 years. Injecting it offers no advantage.

Back
Top Bottom