Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for endurance/recovery supplements

Faulzool

Registered
Hello I’m a spartan racer and I’m looking to qualify for championships and get get an edge for my racing. My training is 6-7 days a week. I have a few supplements in mind but I’m want some opinions as well. I will not take anything that effects my hormones. I’m also taking the standard betaalanine,creatine,multi, fish oil.

Performance:
Cardarine (does it matter if it’s liquid or capsule forms?) also what are some places to buy it at? I’ve only seen a few and it’s quite expensive.
Cardarine or cordycepts? I hear some people responded better to the mushrooms.
EPO(I’ve heard about it but the side effects and dangerous don’t seem worth it)

Recovery:
SNS Growth factor XT(for getting some good sleep)
Follidrone 2 (for the Epicatechin)
Transdermal Laxogenin
Cluster dextrose
Actigin

Hello I’m a spartan racer and I’m looking to qualify for championships and get get an edge for my racing. My training is 6-7 days a week. I have a few supplements in mind but I’m want some opinions as well. I will not take anything that effects my hormones. I’m also taking the standard betaalanine,creatine,multi, fish oil.

Performance:
Cardarine (does it matter if it’s liquid or capsule forms?) also what are some places to buy it at? I’ve only seen a few and it’s quite expensive.
Cardarine or cordycepts? I hear some people responded better to the mushrooms.
EPO(I’ve heard about it but the side effects and dangerous don’t seem worth it)

Recovery:
SNS Growth factor XT(for getting some good sleep)
Follidrone 2 (for the Epicatechin)
Transdermal Laxogenin
Cluster dextrose
Actigin

If that's true you're only find out by trying yourself.

That was a completely useless post.. I’m just asking for opinions if you don’t want to contribute then there is no need to say anything.

I haven't used cordyceps yet but i have some on the way, but i'm assuming it will help because everyone raves about it

GW does not really help endurance recovery, but it helps ENDURANCE itself. so you take it daily or 2-3 hours pre endurance.. esarms is what you want to use. dg20off

I have heard a lot of good things on cordyceps. Waiting to start using them myself.

Yes cordyceps will definitely help. Also look into Vitargo. If your cells (mitochondrion ATP synthesis) are fueled, your body will be able to endure longer bouts. Vitargo changed my lifting intensity.

Back
Top Bottom