Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking to find DMAA replacement

cometcome

Registered
started using DMAA when i was 18 before my workouts and i was a beast in the gym, lots of sweating and lots of energy. when they banned it i could no longer workout and quit the gym. now i want to get back in the gym but i need something to get me through it as i just don't have the energy anymore to lift without DMAA, can i find it and if not what else is as good?

your ancestors marched for days with no food or water carrying sticks and swords to fight battles. they did not need to 'take something' they just did it.

the more you depend on needing something, the more you will get addicted. DMAA should have never been sold in the first place.

DMAA was some awesome shit. Unfortunately it got banned. Pretty much now they use caffeine anhydrous as the replacement in preworkouts

The fact that you quit training because you lost your pre workout shows that you were addicted to it. You should become addicted to the training instead. Learn to train just being hydrated. If you need a boost just grab a cup of black coffee but not every day.

Back
Top Bottom