Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to gain more weight

chalongster

Registered
Ive been lifting for a little over 3 months and ive only gained about 4-5 lbs. Ive been taking cell-tech hardcore for a little while and have seen little results, although i have gotten stronger. What are the best supplements to help me gain some weight? Also, have you heard anything about mass-tech? And im thinking a lot of it has to do with my genes. My whole family is skinny and gaining weight for me seems to be extremely hard.

weight gainers put on sloppy weight and they are very unhealthy, just read the ingredients

the best way for you to put on quality mass is a good workout and diet program, you can use some creatine and n2generate as your staple supplements.. those are safe and will help

Real whole foods and training are the best choice to add mass. Creatine is always a nice add, but avoid weight gainers.

Ive been lifting for a little over 3 months and ive only gained about 4-5 lbs. Ive been taking cell-tech hardcore for a little while and have seen little results, although i have gotten stronger. What are the best supplements to help me gain some weight? Also, have you heard anything about mass-tech? And im thinking a lot of it has to do with my genes. My whole family is skinny and gaining weight for me seems to be extremely hard.

That's average. Do that year on year and in ten years you'll be a giant.

I mean you could try mass gainers but that is for those reaaalll slow gainers, you seem okay with 4-5. its better this way trust me

Supplements dont make you gain weight or mass. The right diet does

Back
Top Bottom