Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking to use maca

Hung666

Registered
I was using the Maca brand they sell at the health food store or on amazon. The capsules were 5g per day, I did not see any boost in libido or energy. I am specifically looking for libido right now as it is quite poor. Would maca gold be the best one to use? I’m 40 years old and noticed my libido dropping the past few years.

I was using the Maca brand they sell at the health food store or on amazon. The capsules were 5g per day, I did not see any boost in libido or energy. I am specifically looking for libido right now as it is quite poor. Would maca gold be the best one to use? I’m 40 years old and noticed my libido dropping the past few years.

Maca is a decent herb and does have some effects but if you are looking for a good libido boost you can notice you should use a full formula with several herbs.

Give my HCGenerate product a try, I know you'll be happy with the results: www.HCGenerate.com

Back
Top Bottom