Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looking at weight gainers

The steak and potato stack gives me mad gainz.

I'll second that, if you just want to put on some Weight.
Pound down a Pound of Steak for Lunch and Dinner, and a Bunch of Potatoes, you'll put on some Weight....................... JP
P.S.
I Personally can't eat that much Steak anymore.
So I go with Pounds of Fish - Mackerel, Catfish, Bronzino, even Tuna or Sword or Salmon.
It's a lot easier for me to eat a Pound of Fish without feeling Stuffed.

99.99999% of weight gainers are whey protein and maltodextrin which is basically sugar. I would rather have a protein shake and eat a pint of ben and Jerry's haha.

Or make a good shake yourself. ..
I scoop protein of choice
1/4 cup Almond flour
1 cup oat/sweet potatoe flour

Weight gainers work, but what they fail, purposely, to tell you is exactly what type of weight you'll be gaining. There may possibly be some brands/types that exist that are superior to others, as far as quality and ingredients, but most, if not all, are sugar/carb-based, and most times put more fat on you than anything else. Truly healthy and keep-able gains are slow to come man, no matter which path you take to obtain them. You might as well do it the correct way and gain them by increasing your intake, but keeping proteins higher than your carbs and fats. Many people may disagree and say 40/40/20 is always better for quick gains - but I like to keep it 60/30/10, or around there, and simply increase daily intake by a couple thousand calories or so. You could always add more carbs and fats if gains are not improving.

Make your own.

Use any protein powder of your choice, and put it in the blender, add your choice and combination of:

-Honey
-Peanut butter
-Frozen Yogurt
-Cottage Cheese
-Fresh and/or frozen fruit
-Flax seed oil
-Egg whites
-Heavy cream

Fuck it, just add sugar too, why not?

That is all you need, save your money on weight gainers.

Back
Top Bottom