Join Evolutionary Forums


domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Looks like I may have to back off!

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    28
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Looks like I may have to back off!

    Iím 45 been on trt for about 5 years and decided to run 125ml of test e a week and 125 of deca with 25mg of proviron. My blood pressure has been just below the threshold of bp medicine. This has made it jump. Iíve been taking magnesium and garlic to keep it under control but itís not doing the job completely. I guess Iíll go back to a trt dose and suck it up. But Iíve have got my diet under control and Iím back in the gym. If you have any advice on how I could keep this going I would appreciate it. Iím really going to miss the gains. I donít know much about sarms. Is that an option?

  2. #2
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    677
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Iím 45 been on trt for about 5 years and decided to run 125ml of test e a week and 125 of deca with 25mg of proviron. My blood pressure has been just below the threshold of bp medicine. This has made it jump. Iíve been taking magnesium and garlic to keep it under control but itís not doing the job completely. I guess Iíll go back to a trt dose and suck it up. But Iíve have got my diet under control and Iím back in the gym. If you have any advice on how I could keep this going I would appreciate it. Iím really going to miss the gains. I donít know much about sarms. Is that an option?
    You said you got your diet under control and your back in the gym, does this mean for whatever reason you're diet and training fell off on this cycle?

  3. #3
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,357
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    well you need to get on n2guard asap. that is what it is for

    also your heart health is not good but most guys even on this forum are the same way. i recommend a lot of good quality cardio and strenghtening your heart before you ever touch steroids again
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

  4. #4
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    28
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    well you need to get on n2guard asap. that is what it is for

    also your heart health is not good but most guys even on this forum are the same way. i recommend a lot of good quality cardio and strenghtening your heart before you ever touch steroids again
    So a mile under 8min? Would I be good then? What do you recommend?

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    677
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    So a mile under 8min? Would I be good then? What do you recommend?
    Yea @Murdock that's exactly what he's saying good job reading between the line lol.

    Your blood pressure probably skyrocketed because you were eating like shit on steroids and your training fell off. At your age bro you shouldn't be cycling. Trt is fine but if your blood pressure is jumping on that small of a dose of AAS, you're outside your league. Go back to trt.

    Dont be that asshole who has a heart attack or stroke because they didnt know they werent 20 anymore.

    All due respect

  6. #6
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    28
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    Yea @Murdock that's exactly what he's saying good job reading between the line lol.

    Your blood pressure probably skyrocketed because you were eating like shit on steroids and your training fell off. At your age bro you shouldn't be cycling. Trt is fine but if your blood pressure is jumping on that small of a dose of AAS, you're outside your league. Go back to trt.

    Dont be that asshole who has a heart attack or stroke because they didnt know they werent 20 anymore.

    All due respect
    I wasnít eating like shit. I meant that due to me getting back in the gym I started eating right and I went to the gym religiously.
    I will give some advice for the 20 somethings. You have no idea how easy it is to shut your natty down. Train hard and protect your health. And if your still doing it at 40 get ur t checked and go from there. Having kids and being in good enough health to enjoy them means everything in life!

  7. #7
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,045
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    Iím 45 been on trt for about 5 years and decided to run 125ml of test e a week and 125 of deca with 25mg of proviron. My blood pressure has been just below the threshold of bp medicine. This has made it jump. Iíve been taking magnesium and garlic to keep it under control but itís not doing the job completely. I guess Iíll go back to a trt dose and suck it up. But Iíve have got my diet under control and Iím back in the gym. If you have any advice on how I could keep this going I would appreciate it. Iím really going to miss the gains. I donít know much about sarms. Is that an option?
    bro your Blood pressure is related to diet and supplementation...and lack of liver, heart and kidney support...
    1) add n2guard, 5 caps per day , 3 am and 2 preworkout
    2) lower sodium in diet
    3) lower carbs to under 100 for 1 week
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  8. #8
    EVO V.I.P. P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4,074
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm a fan of DGA Organ ST for protecting your organs and cardiovascular system, and you can definitely use SARMs on TRT

  9. #9
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    24,399
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Has anyone asked why you're on TRT?

    Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

    Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    47,357
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    So a mile under 8min? Would I be good then? What do you recommend?
    I am 40 and I do a mile sub 6:30.

    however keep in mind I have been running since high school off and on. plus I was always that fast kid so i have pretty decent genetics for running. i also put in a lot of hours in my 20's and was doing 5 minute miles in my sleep. not saying this to brag but it isn't fair for me to say to run this or that mile. but yeah i would say if you can't do a mile in 8 minutes without dying then your heart health is not that good. we tend to forget about endurance in this game, we worry about size too much. well you can still have a nice muscular body AND a health heart. Rich Piana is an example i bring up a lot. i promise near the end of his life he was not able to even walk a mile without collapsing. i would wager his resting heart rate was over 100 easy

    the best way to check your heart health is resting heart rate which is very accurate. mine is 53. you really want yours under 75. anything higher and you should put down the needle and get that stronger first

    i also completely disagree with those who are on bp meds, cholesterol meds, etc and then want to use steroids. wrong approach. fix the root issues FIRST. nobody on here unless you have some sort of bizarre medical condition should need bp meds or cholesterol meds. plus they do more harm than good
    Last edited by stevesmi; 02-05-2020 at 11:24 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •