Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looks like I may have to back off!

Murdock

Registered
I’m 45 been on trt for about 5 years and decided to run 125ml of test e a week and 125 of deca with 25mg of proviron. My blood pressure has been just below the threshold of bp medicine. This has made it jump. I’ve been taking magnesium and garlic to keep it under control but it’s not doing the job completely. I guess I’ll go back to a trt dose and suck it up. But I’ve have got my diet under control and I’m back in the gym. If you have any advice on how I could keep this going I would appreciate it. I’m really going to miss the gains. I don’t know much about sarms. Is that an option?
e86679470503713e7239617b049c6656.jpg

I’m 45 been on trt for about 5 years and decided to run 125ml of test e a week and 125 of deca with 25mg of proviron. My blood pressure has been just below the threshold of bp medicine. This has made it jump. I’ve been taking magnesium and garlic to keep it under control but it’s not doing the job completely. I guess I’ll go back to a trt dose and suck it up. But I’ve have got my diet under control and I’m back in the gym. If you have any advice on how I could keep this going I would appreciate it. I’m really going to miss the gains. I don’t know much about sarms. Is that an option?
You said you got your diet under control and your back in the gym, does this mean for whatever reason you're diet and training fell off on this cycle?

well you need to get on n2guard asap. that is what it is for

also your heart health is not good but most guys even on this forum are the same way. i recommend a lot of good quality cardio and strenghtening your heart before you ever touch steroids again

well you need to get on n2guard asap. that is what it is for

also your heart health is not good but most guys even on this forum are the same way. i recommend a lot of good quality cardio and strenghtening your heart before you ever touch steroids again

So a mile under 8min? Would I be good then? What do you recommend?

Yea @Murdock that's exactly what he's saying good job reading between the line lol.

Your blood pressure probably skyrocketed because you were eating like shit on steroids and your training fell off. At your age bro you shouldn't be cycling. Trt is fine but if your blood pressure is jumping on that small of a dose of AAS, you're outside your league. Go back to trt.

Dont be that asshole who has a heart attack or stroke because they didnt know they werent 20 anymore.

All due respect

Yea @Murdock that's exactly what he's saying good job reading between the line lol.

Your blood pressure probably skyrocketed because you were eating like shit on steroids and your training fell off. At your age bro you shouldn't be cycling. Trt is fine but if your blood pressure is jumping on that small of a dose of AAS, you're outside your league. Go back to trt.

Dont be that asshole who has a heart attack or stroke because they didnt know they werent 20 anymore.

All due respect

I wasn’t eating like shit. I meant that due to me getting back in the gym I started eating right and I went to the gym religiously.
I will give some advice for the 20 somethings. You have no idea how easy it is to shut your natty down. Train hard and protect your health. And if your still doing it at 40 get ur t checked and go from there. Having kids and being in good enough health to enjoy them means everything in life!

bro your Blood pressure is related to diet and supplementation...and lack of liver, heart and kidney support...
1) add n2guard, 5 caps per day , 3 am and 2 preworkout
2) lower sodium in diet
3) lower carbs to under 100 for 1 week

I'm a fan of DGA Organ ST for protecting your organs and cardiovascular system, and you can definitely use SARMs on TRT

I am 40 and I do a mile sub 6:30.

however keep in mind I have been running since high school off and on. plus I was always that fast kid so i have pretty decent genetics for running. i also put in a lot of hours in my 20's and was doing 5 minute miles in my sleep. not saying this to brag but it isn't fair for me to say to run this or that mile. but yeah i would say if you can't do a mile in 8 minutes without dying then your heart health is not that good. we tend to forget about endurance in this game, we worry about size too much. well you can still have a nice muscular body AND a health heart. Rich Piana is an example i bring up a lot. i promise near the end of his life he was not able to even walk a mile without collapsing. i would wager his resting heart rate was over 100 easy

the best way to check your heart health is resting heart rate which is very accurate. mine is 53. you really want yours under 75. anything higher and you should put down the needle and get that stronger first

i also completely disagree with those who are on bp meds, cholesterol meds, etc and then want to use steroids. wrong approach. fix the root issues FIRST. nobody on here unless you have some sort of bizarre medical condition should need bp meds or cholesterol meds. plus they do more harm than good

Last edited:
I am 40 and I do a mile sub 6:30.

however keep in mind I have been running since high school off and on. plus I was always that fast kid so i have pretty decent genetics for running. i also put in a lot of hours in my 20's and was doing 5 minute miles in my sleep. not saying this to brag but it isn't fair for me to say to run this or that mile. but yeah i would say if you can't do a mile in 8 minutes without dying then your heart health is not that good. we tend to forget about endurance in this game, we worry about size too much. well you can still have a nice muscular body AND a health heart. Rich Piana is an example i bring up a lot. i promise near the end of his life he was not able to even walk a mile without collapsing. i would wager his resting heart rate was over 100 easy

the best way to check your heart health is resting heart rate which is very accurate. mine is 53. you really want yours under 75. anything higher and you should put down the needle and get that stronger first

i also completely disagree with those who are on bp meds, cholesterol meds, etc and then want to use steroids. wrong approach. fix the root issues FIRST. nobody on here unless you have some sort of bizarre medical condition should need bp meds or cholesterol meds. plus they do more harm than good

I appreciate everything you have helped me with. Everything you have said has been spot on. This has been the best and most real forum I’ve ever been on! Thank you!

Are you adding 125mg of test in addition to the TRT dose? Tell us how much total gear you are running each week again?

125mg of test a week is a low TRT dose and likely isn't the cause of your high'ish BP. Deca can definitely increase your BP due to water retention. Even a small change in water retention can cause BP to jump.

Let me get this right.... This guy is on the smallest amount of gear you could do and still be cycling and his blood pressure out control and now we are talking about taking more and/or different drugs?

The only advice this guy should here is stop what you're doing and see a doctor.

Look at his pic!? This guy doesnt need to be cycling. My girl has more definition. To what end result is he cycling? Stroke and heart attacks are a real thing over 40. He said himself he not been even able to keep a routine.

Then he's giving advice to 20 somethings lol

Cool Story Bro

Lay it down and see a Dr.

Let me get this right.... This guy is on the smallest amount of gear you could do and still be cycling and his blood pressure out control and now we are talking about taking more and/or different drugs?

The only advice this guy should here is stop what you're doing and see a doctor.

Look at his pic!? This guy doesnt need to be cycling. My girl has more definition. To what end result is he cycling? Stroke and heart attacks are a real thing over 40. He said himself he not been even able to keep a routine.

Then he's giving advice to 20 somethings lol

Cool Story Bro

Lay it down and see a Dr.

I’m not trying to be bigger or better than you or any other person on this board. My goal is to be better than I was yesterday. If you had read the entire comments you would have learned about my routine before you started spewing shit! As far as for advice to 20 somethings. I believe it’s sound advice if your never going to see financial gain from using. Shallow insecure bastard!

I’m not trying to be bigger or better than you or any other person on this board. My goal is to be better than I was yesterday. If you had read the entire comments you would have learned about my routine before you started spewing shit! As far as for advice to 20 somethings. I believe it’s sound advice if your never going to see financial gain from using. Shallow insecure bastard!
Easy partner, lol.

Let me ask you question, is your health better now that you started cycling because from what ive gathered you are having issues.

I'm telling you the truth and giving you sound advice.

Stop cycling. It's not for everyone and really you should have better goals than being healthier because cycling is not going to make you healthier....

FACTS

Just a follow up, because I know some people can be thick in the head.

Why is it, do you think that people pull bloods so much when they are on gear? Do you think it's because they are curious how much healthier they've gotten? It's so ascertain how much damage is currently happening or mitigate before it does happen.

Once again this is the most honest advice I can give and I'm not try to sell you on any sarms or supplements or health products, STOP CYCLING. Just work out, have a good regimen and eat healthy. You're chasing a pipe dream otherwise

Back
Top Bottom