Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low energy supplements

9hood9

Registered
I have been feeling a lack of energy for a few months already, I feel something is wrong with me, I sleep good, eat good, but I feel that sleepiness through all day, I'm just 26 years old and I'm still young. My question is what kind of supps can I take for an energy boost, I used to take red bull, but it's loaded with sugar plus very expensive, thank you for your help.

I'm on steroids right now taking testosterone 500mg per week and dianabol 40mg per day, but I'm not feeling much energy or like anger from them. I'm getting much bigger so I know my gear is legit, but I'm sleepy and tired most of the day.

Are you using an AI with your steroid cycle? If you aren't, your low energy levels might be due to high estrogen levels. If you aren't using an AI with your steroid cycle, order aromasin from ag-guys.com and start dosing 10mg EOD.

The best supplement on the market for increasing energy and endurance is cardarine: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
It will directly increase endurance, fat loss and recovery.

However, I would get a full blood panel done. Having low energy is not normal. You might have a thyroid or B12 issue.

If you had these low energy problems before starting the cycle already, then I definitely agree with @mukate - it might be related to thyroids and vitamin b12. You should run a complete blood work to see where your estrogen levels are, T3/4, TOP, testosterone, and prolactin.

Also, I see that you were using lots of stims, and they also have this side effect - after some time of using them, stims will start to lower your natural energy levels, and you will need more and more stims for the same results. This is the reason why you are having those problems.

Cardarine is a very safe compound to use for energy and endurance, so you may give it a try. Also, meldonium (mildronate) is very safe, and it will greatly improve the quality of your sleep, and it has neuroprotective properties. It should be very helpful, and there are barely any side effects at all with it. As a final resort, you might consider using Modafinil - it is a neuroleptic, but it does not give all that hyperactivity and irritability that you may get with others. Its main purpose is to improve the focus levels, but it is extremely helpful to give energy throughout the day without affecting your sleep if you use the proper dosage.

Also, it might sound random, but there might be a chance you have a vitamin D deficiency.

I was feeling very lethargic for a long time, until my doctor pointed out that it might be the case. And what do you think, after 2 weeks of supplementation I was back on track again

Sometimes steroids can cause a bit of lethargy. Your body is trying to recover and using gear and training is taxing on the body. I would get blood work done to be sure there is nothing going on though.

Back
Top Bottom