Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low test at my age?

romiseo

I'm 25 years old and I got my blood work done and my testosterone levels came in at 450
reading online the charts say that that is the level of a 50 year old not of a 25 year old
what does this mean and what kind of supplements can I take to improve this

online charts are just a tool and i would not stress out over it.

we are seeing more and more young people will low test and low fertility. it is a combination of factors, mostly the fact the planet is punishing us for all the high population and pollution. why does it happen? specifically the foods we eat, the water we drink, living near a factory, etc. all these factors play a role and add stressors to our lives

I'm 25 years old and I got my blood work done and my testosterone levels came in at 450
reading online the charts say that that is the level of a 50 year old not of a 25 year old

450 isnt bad at all its how you feel on 450, dont stress just use n2generate

It means very little unless it's actually causing issues. To give it a lift give N2Generate a try

It's low but you;re young and can recover. I was low and used a combination of N2Generate and BRIDGE from ntbm, UNLEASHED from proteinfactory and Mucuna puriens (any good brand) and my test was higher than ever.

bro my test levels 1200 even at age. some men real men, some poosies. that life

شركة الشافي للخدمات العامة
هدفنا الوحيد هو التميز فى ارضاء احتياجك لنا
حيث نوفر لك عملينا العزيز الجودة والدقة بأقل الاسعار والتكاليف
فنحن فى انتظارك
للتواصل معنا على الارقام

شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف المكيفات بالاحساء
شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة عزل بالاحساء

The only thing that matters is how you feel. Are you having symptoms of low T? Likely not. That is why there is a normal "range". Not everyone's body requires a high amount of test to function normally. Some require less.

Back
Top Bottom