Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lowering cortisol = lower bodyfat

vinnycapozzi

Newbie Brother
Registered
wanted to know if i lower cortisol would that lower my bodyfat? like if i took hcgenerate es lower cortisol and would get leaner right?

bro in theory lower cortisol does mean lower bodyfat....but lowering cortisol causes other problems...

Lowering cortisol can help you lose fat, but it still comes down to how you are dieting and training. Just lowering cortisol and doing nothing else probably won't make a noticeable difference

HCGenerate doesn't lower cortisol to my knowledge. If it does it'll not be drastic. Trying to keep stress minimal and a positive attitude will help more with that. Also stay away from alcohol because it can increase cortisol as well as breakdown testosterone faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it doesn't quite work out that way. yes it should, but no lowering it by a good amount wont do it and than you will be dealing with lots of other fun issues.

There is too many variable here, a better way to look at cortisol is that if it's always high then fat storage is increased. Not as easy the other way around

A great way to lower it would be through natural supplementation, such as vitamin c and keeping your body as alqualine as possible

Back
Top Bottom