Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowering my cholesterol

lUincoln

Registered
my cholesterol is currently over 200 and my doctor said that needs to get under that number because anything higher means that my body is stressed and my heart could be next
I want to take a supplement that can help with this. He said that I can try a supplement but if that doesn't work I'm going to have to start using a drug

my cholesterol is currently over 200 and my doctor said that needs to get under that number because anything higher means that my body is stressed and my heart could be next
I want to take a supplement that can help with this. He said that I can try a supplement but if that doesn't work I'm going to have to start using a drug

Lowering cholesterol, you need n2guard and daily psyllium husk fiber.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

N2Guard definitely helped me lower mine before I had to get out on medication

Or you can change your lifestyle and bad habits.

Please try my natural cycle support product:

www.N2Guard.com

Back
Top Bottom