Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maca tastes no bueno

puglyyuperr

Registered
I purchased my usual brand of Maca and instead of capsules, I accidently picked up the powder.

I tried to add it to smoothies, the taste was d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g! The bottle says it has a malty, butterscotch flavor. Uh, NO.

I thought maybe I could pick up some veggie caps and fill them with the powder, but this seems a really tedious waste of time.

Does anyone have a more palatable way of consuming my Maca?? I'd rather not waste my $35!

Thanks in advance

Not really. I did the same thing with a big bag of ashwagandha powder and it's unpalatable. I can't be bothered to stuff capsules, so I had to write it off.

I purchased my usual brand of Maca and instead of capsules, I accidently picked up the powder.

I tried to add it to smoothies, the taste was d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g! The bottle says it has a malty, butterscotch flavor. Uh, NO.

I thought maybe I could pick up some veggie caps and fill them with the powder, but this seems a really tedious waste of time.

Does anyone have a more palatable way of consuming my Maca?? I'd rather not waste my $35!

Thanks in advance

Pinch your nose. ;)

Back
Top Bottom