Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making plain whey taste good?

Bolwar26

I'm 26 years old and I bought a big tub of plain whey protein powder for $50
I'm going to start using that to help me with gaining muscles
it tastes very bitter though because it is plain. What are some of the best ways that I can give this some good taste, do you mix sugar with it?

it tastes very bitter though because it is plain. What are some of the best ways that I can give this some good taste, do you mix sugar with it?

No it doesn't. At worst it's insipid and bland but bitter? No. I'd be worried if it was.

Sugar? No.

Blend fruit or just neck it. Only children want stuff sweet all the time

see that is the problem people don't realize

if your whey protein tastes good then that is a red flag in 99% of situations. that means they added a lot of shit that made it completely unhealthy and as bad and sometimes even worse than just buying ice cream lol. high fructose corn syrup, sucralose, artificial flavoring, it makes me ill just thinking about what they put into these powders

see that is the problem people don't realize

if your whey protein tastes good then that is a red flag in 99% of situations. that means they added a lot of shit that made it completely unhealthy and as bad and sometimes even worse than just buying ice cream lol. high fructose corn syrup, sucralose, artificial flavoring, it makes me ill just thinking about what they put into these powders

100%. I used to right about this before I started my whey selling company. The worst/best example at that time was BSN's 'cake batter mix' flavor. To get the flavor right, even with a good base isolate whey, it ended up at 67% protein. So a 90+ % product dropped 23% by virtue of the crap

You can mix some cocoa powder and stevia that will make it taste like chocolate sort of

dont mix sugar lol not good

Back
Top Bottom