bannednutrition.com

Thread: maltodextrin after workout

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

maltodextrin after workout

my trainer said i need to take this after my workout to feed my muscles, he is huge and openly says he takes a lot of stuff including hgh and insulin. i'm just a normal guy so i thought it was odd he would tell me this. thoughts?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I use Vitargo (barley amylopectin) Itís far better than maltodextrin made from corn, rice, etc. Vitargo is meant for serious athletes. Iím no Olympian so I only use half a scoop pre and post workout. Not all need it, but it serves a purpose for serious lifters

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzuuls View Post
    my trainer said i need to take this after my workout to feed my muscles, he is huge and openly says he takes a lot of stuff including hgh and insulin. i'm just a normal guy so i thought it was odd he would tell me this. thoughts?
    Food, such as pasta, would be better.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is bro science

you don't need to 'feed muscles' after a workout.

people who say stuff like this are not very bright, they just are big thanks to genetics and luck, not cause they understand nutrition

the best thing you can do after a rigorous workout is have a good nights sleep. if having a nutritious meal is around that time then great. workout, eat your meal, then sleep. that is what 99% of people do. you don't want to take dex after a workout, we already get too much sugar in our food culture, adding more does you no good especially as a regular joe.

your trainer is slamming steroids, insulin and hgh so that is why he takes dex. stop trying to do what others do. that would be like trying to do what tom brady does and thinking you will be a super bowl winning QB. you can do everything ronnie colemand does to a tee. eat what he eats, take what he takes, workout the same program. and you will NOT look like ronnie coleman. in fact i can tell you exactly what would happen. you would end up sick and injured.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 03-27-2020 at 10:48 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you're not on insulin so no it will just make you fat
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzuuls View Post
    I use a little bit of it when I'm trying to gain. It can have its place to add some quick complex carbs in, if you need it.

It can also be accomplished with food, but this is something that's easy for me to do post workout with whey protein when I'm a couple hours from my first meal

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    find a new trainer lol