bannednutrition.com

Thread: Mamoth mass weight gainer

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Mamoth mass weight gainer

I got some mamoth mass weight gainer into which I want to add some peanut butter for maximum bulk but can you guys tell me what else I can add to really bulk?
    Looking for something to make me massive Im only 167now.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Eat real food and lots of it!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Building muscle is a slow process my friend. Be patient.

The main suggestion I have for you is to ditch the mass gainer shake. Food is always superior.

Any weight gainers will help you gain weight for sure but you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then any weight gainer.

All protein powders are not created equal. You really need to be a smart consumer in today's market and do your research. Look at the ingredient list and supplements fact panel on every supplement before buying it.

For a whey protein - you want to see nothing but that in the ingredients list. Whey protein, natural flavours, a natural calorie free sweetener like stevia and then maybe some salt, soy lechitin and cocoa powder. There are a lot of good products on the market. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. A good whey isolate should be pretty much fat and carb free. Isolation has 26g protein, 1g carb, 0g fat per 30g scoop.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
    2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate
    oatmeal
    natural almond butter or peanut butter
    frozen fruit
    banana
    ice
    chia/flax seeds
    spinach/kale

I would drink that instead of the mass gainer shake.

PS here's a good video for you to watch where I explain how to calculate your calorie needs -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
    For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
    1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
    1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by intound View Post
    I got some mamoth mass weight gainer into which I want to add some peanut butter for maximum bulk but can you guys tell me what else I can add to really bulk?
    Bananas, egg whites, oats, you name it
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the secret to bulking isn't shakes or weight gainers

the secret is consistency with your diet and doing compound lifts.

if you are one of those people who eats very little all day then how are you going to gain? i asked a friend who doesn't weigh anything what he ate for the day.. it was 4pm. he said "yeah i had a banana and a muffin".. yet he claims he eats 6000 calories a day. bullshit! you have to consistently be in a caloric surplus.. you can't eat good twice a week and not eat anything rest of week

eat real food. chicken, steak, turkey, veggies, rice, sweet potatoes. these are the big boy foods that will help you bulk
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by intound View Post
    I would be careful adding anything to that Mamoth Gainer.
    2 Scoops has 115 Carbs and 30 Grams of Protein
    4 Scoops has Double the amount.

And if you look at the Ingredient List ~ 1st Ingredient is the Carb Blend ~ and Not Protein.

When you finish this, I would get some 100% Whey Isolate, and then add in what Muskate outlined.
    If not, you're liable to put on alot of Fat, instead of the Muscle you want.

And I'm with the Majority, that Whole Food is your Best Friend here.
    Protein Shakes are to Augment your Diet, not be your Diet................................. JP

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Peanut butter is one of the most calorie dense foods so there is no doubt you can get bigger by adding peanut butter. Mixing with weight gainer might make it incredibly thick, but just add water to thin it down to a drinkable consistency.

I like to mix 3.5 cups of milk with 1lb peanut butter and a handful of strawberries. I split that into two shakes (2000 calories each) and have them ready to drink. Usually i make enough for 4 or 6 cups full and stock them in the fridge...then i can drink them on demand.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Instead of using the weight gainer as a base, use a pure whey isolate as a base and add to that. That way you avoid all the garbage sugar as the carb source. Steve mentioned the key which is consistency. You need to be eating above maintenance calories every day and training hard to gain muscle.