Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass builder full stack

AaronKJose

Newbie Brother
Registered
Here is my mass building stack, what am I missing?

Arginine
Creatine monohydrate
Caffeine pills

I want to gain about 20lbs.

bro that's lacking a lot...1 you need to add food 2 you need to add at least dpark preworkout 3 you need to add some anabolicum (lgd) if you really want to grow...

You aren't going to add 20 lbs on that stack so you have to realistic. If you are looking for a good natural stack, get some whey to build muscle, Dspark, n2slin, and HCGenerate ES

bro, creatine is not going to add 20 lbs. even if your severely under weight... that's nowhere near a "mass stack" bro

try a stack of dspark, n2slin, ancient strength creatine, hcgenerate and lgd-4033... you can get everything at www.n2bm.com except the lgd which you can get at www.sarms1.com... run this stack 12 weeks and see the difference bro... you will see drastic changes in a GOOD way

caffeine will not help you bulk.. it will speed up metabolism

how much you weigh now? 20 pound gain is a great goal, but you should aim to gain that over the next year or two through diet and training.

Easy, you're missing the test bro. You said 20lbs right.???

Arginine
Creatine monohydrate
Caffeine pills

shoot you should look into a sarms triple stack, dspark, n2slin, wheytobuildmuscle and a good test booster like hcgenerate es, if you are looking to gain 20 pounds legally..lol.Still not going to be easy, is going to take time

Lol bro I feel there's too much info to add here. Or rather I should say those will give a bit of aid to your goal but I could add 50 things or I could add one and it would still depend on all sorts of other things. I would get creatine, arginine, citrulline, maybe agmatine too. Mass depends on calories and workouts. Pure and simple. So if everything is on point these will help but if they're not on point then these nor 50 more things stacked won't help. Carbs. That's what I recommend. Lots of carbs and then more carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arginine
Creatine monohydrate
Caffeine pills

How old are you bro??? Height and weight??

Back
Top Bottom