Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass gain supps

challeystick5

Registered
Im basically new to supplements, though i am a serious lifter. I have heard mass tabs and pro complex are good supplements, but what suppl. do you recommend for gaining mass? High protein? shakes? tablets? whey? I would like to gain 10 or more lbs in a a few weeks/couple months. thanks for the help!

That's a quite a lot of weight gain in such a short period of time, especially if you are a natural trainee. You are going to end up putting a lot of excess "stuff" with that approach so I would recommend easing it up a bit.

Also I am not a huge advocate of these mass gaining drinks and stuff. If you take a look at any of those products' ingredient list they are pretty poor in quality. Basically just a lot of sugars and fat with usually a minuscule amount of protein. I'd rather make my own. Not only are they cheaper but will benefit a lot more your muscle gaining goals.

I would like to gain 10 or more lbs in a a few weeks/couple months. thanks for the help!

you can certainly put on 10 pounds fast, however it will be almost all fat and water. actual muscle tissue takes a long time to build and you need to accept that challenge within yourself and lay out a good quality diet and workout program that you will stick with going forward.

think about it and why i am right for a second.. if you could build 10 pounds of muscle in 2 months then that is 60 pounds in a year. that is 120 pounds in 2 years and on and on. everyone would be a mr olympia champion by now

don't believe the bullshit, those stupid transformation things you see on social media. this is a long term thing

Last edited:
Don't waste your time with weight gainers for this. You may be able to gain 10 pounds pretty quickly, but it's not going to be 10 pounds of muscle. Eat more real food and train hard. The gains will come.

Im basically new to supplements, though i am a serious lifter. I have heard mass tabs and pro complex are good supplements, but what suppl. do you recommend for gaining mass? High protein? shakes? tablets? whey? I would like to gain 10 or more lbs in a a few weeks/couple months. thanks for the help!
Dont put a number on it. Gaining a lot of muscle in a short time isnt going to happen unless you are severely undersized and basically have no muscle to begin with

Back
Top Bottom