bannednutrition.com

Thread: Mass gain supps

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Mass gain supps

Im basically new to supplements, though i am a serious lifter. I have heard mass tabs and pro complex are good supplements, but what suppl. do you recommend for gaining mass? High protein? shakes? tablets? whey? I would like to gain 10 or more lbs in a a few weeks/couple months. thanks for the help!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Explain what do you mean by being a serious lifter? I ask because you also asked if taking some mass tabs will help you gain 10lbs. Eat more food.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's a quite a lot of weight gain in such a short period of time, especially if you are a natural trainee. You are going to end up putting a lot of excess "stuff" with that approach so I would recommend easing it up a bit.

Also I am not a huge advocate of these mass gaining drinks and stuff. If you take a look at any of those products' ingredient list they are pretty poor in quality. Basically just a lot of sugars and fat with usually a minuscule amount of protein. I'd rather make my own. Not only are they cheaper but will benefit a lot more your muscle gaining goals.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by challeystick5 View Post
    I would like to gain 10 or more lbs in a a few weeks/couple months. thanks for the help!
    you can certainly put on 10 pounds fast, however it will be almost all fat and water. actual muscle tissue takes a long time to build and you need to accept that challenge within yourself and lay out a good quality diet and workout program that you will stick with going forward.

think about it and why i am right for a second.. if you could build 10 pounds of muscle in 2 months then that is 60 pounds in a year. that is 120 pounds in 2 years and on and on. everyone would be a mr olympia champion by now

don't believe the bullshit, those stupid transformation things you see on social media. this is a long term thing
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-27-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't waste your time with weight gainers for this. You may be able to gain 10 pounds pretty quickly, but it's not going to be 10 pounds of muscle. Eat more real food and train hard. The gains will come.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Save your money and buy good quality whole foods.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    egss my guy, just eat eggs and chicken :d

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by challeystick5 View Post
    Im basically new to supplements, though i am a serious lifter. I have heard mass tabs and pro complex are good supplements, but what suppl. do you recommend for gaining mass? High protein? shakes? tablets? whey? I would like to gain 10 or more lbs in a a few weeks/couple months. thanks for the help!
    Dont put a number on it. Gaining a lot of muscle in a short time isnt going to happen unless you are severely undersized and basically have no muscle to begin with