Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass gainer with protein

kr0n0s

Beginner Brother
Registered
starting thinking i need to bulk so just bought a tub of max mass gainer but want to know how much whey i should add? I want to do 100grams of protein per serving until I get to around 500grams per day is this safe?

For starters, 1.5g of protein per pound should be fine. Adjust accordingly from there. You should gain some weight here.

Try eating more whole foods. You're gonna piss pit most of the mass gainer before it digests.

These threads are just one after another with the mass gainers. Very few people here will recommend them. Get a solid whey protein like WTBM and some creatine and then eat lots of WHOLE FOODS.

These threads are just one after another with the mass gainers. Very few people here will recommend them. Get a solid whey protein like WTBM and some creatine and then eat lots of WHOLE FOODS.

Well said. Mass gainers are garbage that just make you fat. Eat the right amount of clean whole foods. Also 500g of protein per day is way too much protein. Shoot for 1.5g per pound whch would be 300g for a 200lb guy

mass gainers are GARBAGE... its completely unnecessary and tends to be far more of a hindrance than anything...

Ditch the mass gainer.99% of them are packed with sugars and garbage ingredients.n2bulk was a great mass gainer

Absorption of protein in the average male body is around 60 grams. Shooting for 100grams per serving might not get the best ratio to absorb

starting thinking i need to bulk so just bought a tub of max mass gainer but want to know how much whey i should add? I want to do 100grams of protein per serving until I get to around 500grams per day is this safe?

Yet another marketing scheme. If you notice, a GIANT fuggin tub is only like 8 servings (four HUGE scoops per serving). Spend that extra $ on another tub of whey.....or a damned sandwich.

Absorption of protein in the average male body is around 60 grams. Shooting for 100grams per serving might not get the best ratio to absorb
That depends on what protein you are consuming.
Whey is around 8-10 grams per hour so most in those big shakes is wasted.
Whole foods digest much slower giving your body more usable protein.
There is no way a gym rat nee d s 500 grams or even 300 grams a day.
I get around 150 a day and do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom