Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass gainers & fat burners

attacksyndrome

Registered
I'm interested in peoples thoughts on the use of mass gainers and fat burners. When would you recommend taking these products (in terms of a training schedule, i.e. at the start), if you would recommend them? Or is it better to see how you go with the training first? For me, eating more and training hard is the preferable way to get strong and fit, but it never hurts to consider the options.

Mass gainers are trash, and there is never a time you should use them. Your view that food is the way to go is spot on. As far as fat burners, controlling diet and cardio is the best way to go. Things like cardarine from esarms can more safely help you with cutting goals then things like dnp

I'm interested in peoples thoughts on the use of mass gainers and fat burners. When would you recommend taking these products (in terms of a training schedule, i.e. at the start), if you would recommend them? Or is it better to see how you go with the training first? For me, eating more and training hard is the preferable way to get strong and fit, but it never hurts to consider the options.

Think about the question. I wanna add mass... oh look...I'm fat... I wanna get lean.

mass gainers are just a ton of sugar and crap that will add a lot of water and fat to you. you do not add muscle this way

fat burners are just stimulants usually that just temporarily speed up your metaboilsm maybe for a couple weeks, but over the long term they actually do more than harm

i rec'd n2slin before meals as a fat burner. great product and not a stim

for gaining muscle? you have to workout lol. you don't gain muscle by taking anything

Honestly mass gainers are a huge farce. You will get betTear results simply by eating a lot of whole foods!

Eat good carbs and protein ... chicken/fish/red meat ... with lots of whole grains, rice, oatmeal, etc. Will be cheaper too and will gain quality size.

Back
Top Bottom