Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

max caffeine banned nutrition

harvis34

Registered
Hey I am a gym rat who trains 5 times per week and am looking to take something to help me with my gym performance and recovery. which banned nutrition product would you recommend for this and which ones do contain caffeine. I not very sensitive to stims looking for something strong but not sure cardazol or ostazol

Hey I am a gym rat who trains 5 times per week and am looking to take something to help me with my gym performance and recovery. which banned nutrition product would you recommend for this and which ones do contain caffeine. I not very sensitive to stims looking for something strong but not sure cardazol or ostazol

bro combine both...cardazol before training and ostazol during and after training...so you can stack them just 1/2 dose each....

Are you really sure that this is necessary and worth it? What if there are complications? I don't know, all this is doubtful. I am somehow afraid of side effects. Then what to do with your health?

Back
Top Bottom