Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MCT oil

BABA50

I’ve been taking 15 ml of mct oil per day , split 3 times a day . I went from 235 lbs to 225 in 2 weeks without a huge change in diet . My question is , what exactly does it do ? I took it on advice of a customer at a health food store . Does anyone else have experience with this oil ?

Can't say I have tried it, but I believe people on keto diets use it to help with ketosis

Can't say I have tried it, but I believe people on keto diets use it to help with ketosis

I am on a form of a keto diet , low carbs . I’ve been watching my carbs and intake for the last year , And not really getting anywhere then added Mct oil ,and wow [emoji50]

it is a fatty extract of coconut oil

goes to show you that good fats are VERY VERY VERY HEALTHY and we should consume more of them. you also should be cooking with coconut oil too.

it is a shame people think 'fats are bad'.. we still see people posting that on forums who should know better but you can't blame ignorance when the food companies have spent BILLIONS telling us fat is bad and sugar is good

if people stopped consuming sugar and ate fat instead we would see a reversal of obesity in this fucking country

goes to show you that good fats are VERY VERY VERY HEALTHY and we should consume more of them. you also should be cooking with coconut oil too.

it is a shame people think 'fats are bad'.. we still see people posting that on forums who should know better but you can't blame ignorance when the food companies have spent BILLIONS telling us fat is bad and sugar is good

if people stopped consuming sugar and ate fat instead we would see a reversal of obesity in this fucking country

Don’t forget the role government has played in this epidemic too. For decades they’ve been telling us fat is bad and for decades we’ve seen obesity and diabetes rates skyrocket.

Research things on what they do before just consuming it

Very true. The op says 'My question is , what exactly does it do ?' and has been taking it for 2 weeks and now he asks...

Very true. The op says 'My question is , what exactly does it do ?' and has been taking it for 2 weeks and now he asks...

Easy there guys , ingredients only listed made from pure coconut oil .
When’s the last time you’ve researched what a cereal does or a fast food burger or pop ?
Or energy bars for that matter?
My question was just out of curiosity and also a testimonial to whoever is also struggling to lose body fat .
I’m just curious as to why consuming this particular oil some how ignited my body to start burning fat ? Thx guys for the answers so far

Thx Steve, I am using coconut oil both in cooking and protein smoothies, read about the benefits for your brain [emoji3447]. By the way , always look forward to your responses nutritionally related .

When’s the last time you’ve researched what a cereal does or a fast food burger or pop ?
My question was just out of curiosity and also a testimonial to whoever is also struggling to lose body fat .
I’m just curious as to why consuming this particular oil some how ignited my body to start burning fat ? Thx guys for the answers so far

brother I am with you 100%

unfortunately I fear none of the people above even know what MCT oil is until i posted it was derived from coconut oil.. this is why I volunteered to do my podcasts to teach guys about this stuff. I get so sick of people posting that fat is bad for you and all this garbage. humans have eaten fat for 2M years, yet suddenly it is bad for us lol.. notice the obesity and diabetes epidemics started when sugar was put into our food and fat taken out. hmmmmmm.. oh and then they started putting HFCS and artificial sweeteners in stuff which made the problem even worse.

what is happening for you is that your good fats were too low (99% of people are the same way).. once you got that level where it should be you had beautiful things happen. that is why I teach people how to know the difference between good fats and bad fats, and why a diet rich in good fats is a wonderful thing.. but when I am fighting billions from food companies it is impossible to get far

no joke over 60% of my diet on most days is good fats and look how lean I am. also my resting heart rate for an older dude is under 55 and cholesterol is 140. my blood sugar is 69. i mean it is absurd how doctors and nutrition gurus tell people fats are bad.

Last edited:
Thx Steve, I am using coconut oil both in cooking and protein smoothies, read about the benefits for your brain [emoji3447]. By the way , always look forward to your responses nutritionally related .

thanks.. you would be surprised how many arguments i have about nutrition on here.

I am a student of Dr Jason Fung especially when it comes to fats. i highly recommend you read his books.. you are living proof of the benefits of healthy fats.. people who eat low fat and no fat diets are only shooting themselves in the foot

1) Gives me energy 2) hate them, 3) full of sugar / also hydrates.

I'd ask first cos, for example, MCT oil might give me the shits.

I take it regularly. When I first started using it, I would shit up to 10x a day. I played with the dosing and now it helps to keep me regular. But If I take even a little too much, I will be hyper regular again. You could have just cleaned yourself out really well

Back
Top Bottom