Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MCT oil

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

MCT oil

Iíve been taking 15 ml of mct oil per day , split 3 times a day . I went from 235 lbs to 225 in 2 weeks without a huge change in diet . My question is , what exactly does it do ? I took it on advice of a customer at a health food store . Does anyone else have experience with this oil ?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can't say I have tried it, but I believe people on keto diets use it to help with ketosis

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have zero experience with it

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by P0N View Post
    Can't say I have tried it, but I believe people on keto diets use it to help with ketosis
    I am on a form of a keto diet , low carbs . Iíve been watching my carbs and intake for the last year , And not really getting anywhere then added Mct oil ,and wow

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    it is a fatty extract of coconut oil

goes to show you that good fats are VERY VERY VERY HEALTHY and we should consume more of them. you also should be cooking with coconut oil too.

it is a shame people think 'fats are bad'.. we still see people posting that on forums who should know better but you can't blame ignorance when the food companies have spent BILLIONS telling us fat is bad and sugar is good

if people stopped consuming sugar and ate fat instead we would see a reversal of obesity in this fucking country
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Research things on what they do before just consuming it

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post

goes to show you that good fats are VERY VERY VERY HEALTHY and we should consume more of them. you also should be cooking with coconut oil too.

it is a shame people think 'fats are bad'.. we still see people posting that on forums who should know better but you can't blame ignorance when the food companies have spent BILLIONS telling us fat is bad and sugar is good

if people stopped consuming sugar and ate fat instead we would see a reversal of obesity in this fucking country
    Donít forget the role government has played in this epidemic too. For decades theyíve been telling us fat is bad and for decades weíve seen obesity and diabetes rates skyrocket.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reconRoof View Post
    Research things on what they do before just consuming it
    Very true. The op says 'My question is , what exactly does it do ?' and has been taking it for 2 weeks and now he asks...

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Very true. The op says 'My question is , what exactly does it do ?' and has been taking it for 2 weeks and now he asks...
    Easy there guys , ingredients only listed made from pure coconut oil .
    Whenís the last time youíve researched what a cereal does or a fast food burger or pop ?
    Or energy bars for that matter?
    My question was just out of curiosity and also a testimonial to whoever is also struggling to lose body fat .
    Iím just curious as to why consuming this particular oil some how ignited my body to start burning fat ? Thx guys for the answers so far

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post

Thx Steve, I am using coconut oil both in cooking and protein smoothies, read about the benefits for your brain . By the way , always look forward to your responses nutritionally related .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast