Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal replacements

Silas21

Registered
what kind of meal replacement supplements do you recommend
I'm a college student and I don't have time to pack a meal or take time to sit down at a restaurant to eat. I'm always on the go. I'm really skinny and I would like to get a meal replacement product that taste good

I'm a college student and I don't have time to pack a meal or take time to sit down at a restaurant to eat. I'm always on the go. I'm really skinny and I would like to get a meal replacement product that taste good

I use meal replacements from met-rx and other brands I like the packets you just mix and go.

I make my own meal replacements with protein powder eggs rice mixed.

Yet here you are finding the time to post. You've got time.

Sunday - when there's zero lectures get up 30 minutes early. Boil a LOT of rice (add a stock cube for flavor). Get 28 chicken breasts on a BIG tray. Add one kind of seasoning to 7, another to the next 7 and so on (you can do this how you want). Roast or grill. Take the rice and portion up. Add 1-2 chicken breasts. Tub or bag up. Freeze.

You've now made enough to have a meal 7, 14 or even 28 times a week. Eat warm or cold and if you want add a little sachet of source to each as you eat them.

You've the time. Don't say you haven't.

Prep it and take it with you. It’s not bad after your get in a routine

Back
Top Bottom