Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Measuring grams ?

MattHamill

Registered
Just got some dextrose for my pwo shake. I have been taking 2 scoops of ON whey immediately following my workout. I was wondering how much dextrose I should add to my shake. I read on a previous post that 50-70 g is good. How do I measure 50-70 grams? I used a converter on the internet and it says 50 g is approximately 3.5 tablespoons. Is that correct

I don't recommend using it at all. Getting your carbohydrates from whole foods is far better.

Just got some dextrose for my pwo shake. I have been taking 2 scoops of ON whey immediately following my workout. I was wondering how much dextrose I should add to my shake. I read on a previous post that 50-70 g is good. How do I measure 50-70 grams? I used a converter on the internet and it says 50 g is approximately 3.5 tablespoons. Is that correct

Buy some scales for $5.00

It depends on your carbohydrate requirements. It should state on the container for how many grams per tablespoon, etc. Not hard to figure out

are you a pro slamming insulin and HGH post workout? if not then you have zero advantage using dex at all.

don't you think we get enough sugars in our diets as it is and you want to add more? for what? it is a magnet for disease

Dude get your carbs from whole foods its way easier! EAT REAL FOOD it works guys!

Back
Top Bottom