Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meat alternatives

back&tris

Registered
Impossible meat and Beyond sausage. Has anyone started to eat this meat substitute ? I am super curious to know how good it tastes ? IS it healthy for us ? Or not enough information about it yet? I see so many meat alternatives coming out. It’s surprising. But surely a good sign!

Impossible meat and Beyond sausage. Has anyone started to eat this meat substitute ? I am super curious to know how good it tastes ? IS it healthy for us ? Or not enough information about it yet? I see so many meat alternatives coming out. It’s surprising. But surely a good sign!

Someone yes. After all it sells.

the ingredients in beyond meat are much healthier than other meat alternatives i have seen

the key to look for is what preservatives are used. watch out for sunflower and canola oil. a quality meat subsitute will use coconut oil always

and no i have not tried it nor do i plan to. but if you are a vegan or vegetarian they are good options over the other shit i have seen marketed to them.. even when i do cycle vegan or veggie diets i still have no desire to eat these meat alternatives, there are plenty of fruits, veggies, and nuts to choose from. but that is my opinion and some people do like these

I dunno man. I dont want a substitute for meat. I want the actual meat. There is no substitute in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom